Friday, November 5, 2010

Feature Friday : Rainy Day

I adore Etsy and everything about! There is no question that the artists that "dwell" there are unbelievably and uniquely talented! Everywhere I look (treasuries, shops, front page, blog, etc.), I find myself staring at yet another feast for the eyes and one more item to be craved.

It may be gloomy here today in my hometown, but no need for that to get me down when I have such lovely items to feature today! Here are a few of this Friday's favorites (and I have hundreds more where that came from)...

Lightweight Cloudy Earposts 

Photo courtesy of beautyspot.etsy.com

Purchase these earrings HERE or view other items from this featured shop HERE !



Real Men Want Flowers Stoneware Poppy Bowl

Photo courtesy of MarciG.etsy.com

Purchase this gorgeous bowl HERE or view other items in this talented artist's shop HERE !



Rain Clouds Original Watercolor Painting

Photo courtesy of TheJoyofColor.etsy.com

Purchase this fun painting HERE or view other items in this artist's shop HERE !



Cloud Mug
Photo Courtesy of villarrealceramics.etsy.com

Purchase this pretty and sweet mug HERE or view other items in this featured shop HERE !


Pink Rain Coin Purse

Photo courtesy of retrospettive.etsy.com

Purchase this purse HERE or view other items from this featured shop HERE !



If these beautiful rainy day items don't cheer you up...I don't know what will ;)  Happy Friday all!


1 comment:

  1. This sure makes rainy days seem brighter! thanks for featuring my daughter's flower bow. She is 17 and doesn't have a Blogger account.
    Lee/OneClayBead

    ReplyDelete