Friday, December 10, 2010

Feature Friday : Deck Your Halls

I L.O.V.E Christmas!!! I love everything about it! I love the sights, the smells, the lights, the snow, the glitz, the tradition....EVERYTHING!! It's almost here and I am SO excited!

I wish that I had an enormous, old farmhouse in the country to load up it's cozy nooks and crannies with Christmas wonders, but alas...all I have is a small apartment to do with what I can. It is as glittery and cozy as I have been able to make it, but my dreams live on......

One day I'll have the room for more and these adorable Christmas decorations definitely top my wish list.....



Photo courtesy of SweetSweeterSweetest.etsy.com

Purchase these candy canes HERE or view other sweet delights from this Etsy shop HERE !




Photo courtesy of marysworkshop.etsy.com

Purchase this village HERE or browse other adorable items from this Etsy shop HERE !




Photo courtesy of MrButton.etsy.com

Purchase this stocking HERE or browse other cute items from this Etsy shop HERE !




Photo courtesy of VintageScraps.etsy.com

Purchase this garland HERE or browse other fun items from this Etsy shop HERE !



Photo courtesy of AnnaBelleArts.etsy.com

Purchase these acorn ornaments HERE or browse other beauties from this Etsy shop HERE !



Happy Friday all !!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Caitlin, for featuring my handmade Christmas village on your beautiful blog! It is lovely and all the other items you featured would make great last minute holiday gifts, as well.
    Wishing all the best to you and your readers- Mary
    marysworkshop.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful feature! Thanks so much for including my glittered acorns :)
    I'm thrilled to be featured on your creatively beautiful Blog.

    Thanks Bunches and Happy Holidays!!!
    Lisa@AnnaBelleArts on etsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Caitlin! Your blog is so inviting, I'm honored to be a part of it :)
    Meg

    ReplyDelete